Define Intervention Define Intervention

I'm sorry I don't have anything creative or informative to say. I'm just simply floored. Good work to everyone involved. Especially that end song! :0

My Motherfucker My Motherfucker

It get's funnier every time I watch it rofl.

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

Great visuals, awful sudio quality.

I generally hate stick figure cartoons especially stick figure fighting cartoons, but I have to give credit where credit is due because this was really well done. However the audio was atrocious; too much crackling and popping.

Gave ya a five anyway.

Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A) Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A)

Awesome...

... except my song would've made more sense during the fight scene and the fight scene song would've made more sense during the credits.

Otherwise awesome animation and loads of fun action.

XtremelyVenomous responds:

u finally decided to make tribute to my flash Mr. music man. and ur probably right too.... :D

MvC3: Wolverine MvC3: Wolverine

Ya bub-ass fuckin' buuubs.

I've played this toon probably 30 times now.

"... or maybe you should save your money for a couple of boxes Maxi-Pads to put all over your huge, flappy vagina, ya scary coward of a punk-ass faggot bitch."

lmfao

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Pretty much awesome.

To the author: I loved the slapstick humor. I got all the jokes. It's funny and ironic when you make the bad guy look like the good guy and vice versa. It was short, quick and funny. %100 approval from me.

To the replies and comments: Seriously? Low scores because the rating was E? I guess I forgot this generation didn't have gross out humor shows on kid's T.V. channels ie: Ren & Stimpy. Get a fucking clue. If you're not going to give creative criticism at least find something WORTH complaining about you dolts.

golfinho responds:

That is all.

5'd

Cats Cats

Don't know why...

I keep laughing every time. Every. Damn. Time.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

No sex and/or voilence and it was still awesome!

That was pretty damn cool and funny! Thoroughly enjoyed, thanks!

5'd