The Warrior-Metaljonus The Warrior-Metaljonus

PFFT, OBVIOUSLY BRUTAL. DUH.

Metaljonus responds:

pffh right dur!

Djent Setup tester Djent Setup tester

Tones are solid. I'm really digging the riffage!

FYRG 2016 GET READY FYRG 2016 GET READY

YUP.

YUP.

Yeah.

So. Yeah, yup.

Mythic Mist (Mystic Cave) Mythic Mist (Mystic Cave)

I love you. <3

LOL NO HOMO

Final Boss - Sonic 2 Final Boss - Sonic 2

Because I love sonic music and I want to return the review! This is probably the cleanest cover I've ever heard. I couldn't tackle this one a few years ago but with the progress I've made musically I think I'll give it another go. Great job on this!

KitsuMech responds:

Thank you so much man!

I love hearing Shreddage guitars used very well (it is hard to mess it up though :3). I remember the whole "Fuck your real guitar" thing bouncing back and forth on NG. Now you cannot even tell what's real and what isn't. Totally thought it was recorded yourself.

It sounds like you use a lot of the same stuff I do. I dabble with Guitar Rig 5. My guitars are just clean tracks recorded directly into the computer with GR5., which was inspired to try out after messing with shreddage. Superior drummer is wonderful.

Definitely going to give more of your stuff a listen and give PF a whirl.

Smash Bros Melee (GaMetal) Smash Bros Melee (GaMetal)

Well, god damn.

You give Powerglove a run for their money. This is outstanding, especially for a solo artist. 5'd

Simple Sight 2010 instrumental Simple Sight 2010 instrumental

Still fucking awesome.

I actually really enjoyed the vocal version. I had it downloaded but lost it. Any chance I could get it form ya again?

RealFaction responds:

The vocal version sucks though D:

B7 - Falling (Zelda Cover) B7 - Falling (Zelda Cover)

How the holy hell....

Holy shit dude, this is absurd. It's fucking magnificent! Can we collab. sometime? :O

Burn7 responds:

Fucking yeah dude! You just have to hit me up whenever you want this to happen, and we shall brainstorm amazing musical ideas that will shake the very foundation of civilization and all of existence.

B7 Pokemon But W/Animals Theme B7 Pokemon But W/Animals Theme

\m/ Animals! \m/

Dude... roflmao... that's way too good. Kudos to you, sir. -runs off to scout the rest of your tunes!-

Burn7 responds:

Lol I love your username.

Thanks for the review!

Pipe Organ Metal Pipe Organ Metal

SO much win.

Fuck. Yes.

It's as though White Zombie never broke up!

5'd immediately.

\m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks muchly. White who? LOL.